Friday, June 15, 2012

Have a Great Summer!!

Hey guys my name is Stephen Gale and I am going to be a senior at Otterbein University this upcoming school year. I am a history education major looking to teach in high school. This job so far this year has been a great and I love every part of the job. I am working at Otterbein's Community Garden with general mantinence and helping out with camps. I am also working with Westerville Area Resource Ministry for a Summer Lunch Program. Through this program we serve children under 18 no matter criteria and now through John Kasich's new bill we are serving all weekend meals.

This has been the most rewarding job that I have and I am so excited to see the growth in the children and co-workers through the summer. I am so happy that I decided to apply for the position and have been granted the opportunity to work with such great programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment